Lean Startup, User Experience Design and Agile Development are all approaches to improve your odds of creating successful products. Are they mutually exclusive, or can you assemble them together to make a lean, mean product machine?
In November Pathfinder’s Bernhard Kappe, Amy Willis and Reid MacTavish gave a sold out talk at the Chicago Product Management Association to share their lessons learned in making products with Lean + UX + Agile methodology. We have produced a video of the event including the slides with a narrative voice over for your enjoyment. If you’d like to view the presentation on slideshare, you can do so here.
We’re extending this into a half day workshop on January 20th that goes into practical details on how to make lean startup work.
We will cover:
- Pragmatic Marketing and Lean Startup- which is right for you?
- Lean UX – Design as the differential gear between customer development and agile development
- How to run a successful inception
- It’s never too early for metrics and analytics
- Agile practices and pitfalls
- Continuous deployment and A/B testing
- Team composition and how to hire