We’re doing a 3 hour workshop on how to integrate Lean Startup, User Experience Design and Agile Development on January 20th.
This is a more in depth workshop that extends the sold out one hour workshop we gave at the Chicago Product Management and Association in November.
Lean Startup, Pragmatic Marketing, User Experience Design and Agile Development are all approaches to improve your odds of creating successful products. Are they mutually exclusive, or can you assemble them together to make a lean, mean product success machine?
Join Pathfinder Software’s Amy Willis (UX) Bernhard Kappe (Products Strategy) and Reid MacTavish (Agile Development) as they share their lessons learned in making lean+ux+agile work.
- Pragmatic Marketing and Lean Startup- which is right for you?
- Lean UX – Design as the differential gear between customer development and agile development
- How to run a successful inception
- It’s never too early for metrics and analytics
- Agile practices and pitfalls
- Continuous deployment and A/B testing
- Team composition and how to hire